(1) 4-1/4" x 11" CS, score @ 2"along the 11" side - I used Real Red CS
(1) 4-1/4" x 11" CS, score @ 3" along the 11" side - I used Merry Moments DSP
(1) 4-1/4" x 11" CS. score @ 4" along the 11" side - I used Chocolate Chip CS
(1) 4-1/4" x 11" CS, score @ 4" along the 11" side - I used Merry Moments DSP
Use the 3/16" corner rounder for all coreners of the (4) pages. Stack each page on top of each other, then use Crop-o-dile to punch hole 1/2" from the bottom edge. Thread elastic cord and add a jingle bell at the end.
Assembled scrapbook should look like this:
Here are the stamps and punches that will be used for the scrapbook tab pages:
After stamping each image on Very Vanilla CS, use the 1/16" Hand held punch and thread elastic cord for these tabs. Apply sticky tape to one side of the tabs, then add to scrapbook page.
Use piercer to make hole for the rhonestone brad. Attach to first scrapbook layer using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Spotlight on Christmas, Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess)
- CS: Real Red, Docolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accys: 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Ornament Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Piercer, Gold Elastic Cord, Dimensionals, Square Fire Rhinestone Brads, Sticky Tape, Crop-o-dile, Mini Glue Dots, 1/16" hand held punch (retired), Jingle Bells (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today.......hope you enjoyed this project. Hugs.