Close-up of card front:
Another view of Card inside:
To make this project:
(2) Scallop Squares in Chocolate Chip
(1) 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Old Olive CS
(1) 3-1/3" x 3-1/2" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
(1) Punched Jumbo Snowflake in Chocolate Chip
(1) 3-3/4" x 3-1/2" Very Vanilla for card inside
(1) "J" and "Y" from the Serif Essentials Die in Real Red
(1) "&" from the Serif Essentials Die using Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
(1) "cheer" from SU Exclusive Join in the Cheery Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die in Real Red
To keep the scallop at the top of the card, cut CS, plan the core line 3/8" from the top of the scallop. Cut the CS a min of 1/4" beyond the top of the scallop. Mark where the top of the CS should be placed on the die.
Here you can see the scored CS positioned below the arrows:
In addition, to maintain the scallop at the top, it is best to add the sticky tape above the score line NOW before the card is cut. Then place the 2nd piece of CS on top and run through Big Shot.
Use 3/16" Corner Rounder punch for all 4 corner of Old Olive and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper as well as inside Very Vanilla CS.
Adhere dimensionals behind the Old Olive CS. Add 1/4: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon and finish with single knot in card front.
Adhere letters to card front, Adhere "&" and "cheer to inside card and project is finished!
- Stamps: none
- CS: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Ink: none
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die, SU Exclusive Join in the Cheer Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Big Shot Serif Essentials Die, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, 2 way Glue Pen
Thank you for stopping by today to visit with me...............HUGS to ALL!