Close-up of Poinsettias: highlighted with white gel pen
Berries: highlighted with White Gel Pen. To make leaves, see my posting on 11/9 for "Joy Sweet Treats Hanger"
To make this project:
(3) Scallop Circles 4-1/2" diameter
(3) Designer Series Circles 3-3/4" diameter
(3) HO HO HO's
(2) Punched Jumbo Snowflakes
(2) Punched 5 Petal Flower Punch for the Poinsettias
(6) 1/4" Circle Punch for the center of the Poinsettias
(6) 1/2" Circle Punch for the Berries
(4) Large Ovals for the Berry leaves
Add dimensionals to the following areas (see photo below):
To hang this project, cut a small chipboard square the size of the ribbon (1-1/4"). This will provide stability so the ribbon does not fray or pull out when hung. Adhere chipboard square on top of one end of ribbon with adhesive. Fold over twice to conceal chipboard. Be sure to also adhere transparent tape to the other end of the ribbon to prevent fraying. After transparent tape is on the end, proceed to clip crisp points.
Use Crop-o-dile to punch and set the Jumbo Eyelet.
Below photo shows the scallop circles flipped over to enable sticky tape to be correctly placed down the center. Place the first Scallop Circle 2" from the top, the rest of the Scallop Circles are 1" apart. There is a 3-1/4" "tail at the end of the project - it can be made longer if desired.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Ink: None
- Accys: Big Shot Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Circle Scissors Plus, 5 Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (non SU), Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Jumbo Pewter Eyelet, 1-1/4" Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Crop-o-dile
Thank You for stopping by today for a visit..................HUGS!!!