Here's the insert which can be left blank for a handwritten message or a photo. OR, this can be replaced with a treat (like a package of cocoa).
To make this project:
(1) 4-1/4" x 11" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, score at 1-1/4", 5-1/2"
(1) 3-1/2" x 5" Very Vanilla CS insert
(1) 1/2" x 4-1/4" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
(1) Punched Jumbo Snowflake in Real Red CS
(1) Round Tab Punch in Real Red CS
(1) Stamped and punched Curly Label in Very Vanilla
(1) Curly Label from the Big Shot SU Exclusive Movers and Shapers Die
(1) stamped and punched 3/4" Circle
After punching Eyelet boarder, fold over 1-1/4" front panel and adhere adhesive to keep flap in place.
Position the 1" Real Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, add 1/2" x 4-1/4" strip of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper on top of the ribbon. In fact, this 1/2" strip is what was left over paper. Adhere the ends of the ribbon to the inside of the card. Add Real Red Jumbo Punched snowflake using a small dimensional.
Brads are inserted from the back of the card toward the front so when the punched eyelet edge is folded down, the "legs" are hidden.
- Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Punch (level 2 Hostess)
- CS: Real Red, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Close to Cocoa
- Accys: 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Round Tab Punch, Curly Label Punch, Eyelet Boarder Punch, SU Exclusive Curly Label Movers and Shapers Die, 1" Real Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Brads, Piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today to visit...................HUGS!!!!