Here's a close-up of the front: The Real Red CS is peeking through: it's a smaller size circle punch.
This photo is a even better view:
Dasher has a Gold Brad on his neck: (sorry about all the shadows - it is, after all, a shadowbox)
Card collapses flat to insert in a regular A2 envelope: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Measurements for this card (photos below):
(1) 7" X 4-1/4" for Front, score on 7" side: 1-1/2" on each side
(1) 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" for Middle section: score on the 5-1/2" side: 3/4" on each side
(1) 7" x 4-1/4" for Back, score on 7" side: 1-1/2" on each side
Left photo: Stamp Dasher using Craft Chocolate Chip ink, apply clear embossing powder. Using a stamping sponge, apply Bashful Blue ink as background.
Right photo: For the front: use the 1-3/8" punch. Slide the punch all the way into card stock, then line up the edge of right and left side of the punch. Punch center last. 6 punches are needed to create window.
Right photo: use scissors to connect the sections
Left photo: after punching the front, use Chocolate Chip ink with a stamping sponge for all edges, including punched circle area. Note the "Season Greetings" message is also stamped using Craft Chocolate Chip + Clear embossing powder: heat embossed.
Right photo: TIP - the fabulous ribbon is cotton - that means it frays! It is very annoying and looks bad! To prevent this, apply a small amount of transparent tape to the end, then use a scissor to cut straight or at an angle.
- Stamps: Dasher, Four the Holidays
- CS: Kraft, Real Red, Vanilla
- Ink: Craft Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
- Accys: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Sleigh Bells Seasonal Cotton Ribbon (Holiday Mini), Gold Brad, Piercer, Stamping Sponges
Thank you for stopping by today................HUGS............