Monday, May 3, 2010

Another RAK

LOOK what I got!!! A surprise package in the mail - Whoo Hoo - double Whoo Hoo!!! Wowsa: this package is from a fellow favorite blogger: Barb (www.whimcees.blogspot.com). I opened the box: oh a card inside, too


Here's the card: one of my favorite stamp sets: Embrace Life!!! I love this color combo!

Here's a closer view of the detail - flowers popped with dimensionals

Barb really thought this out when she sent the package.......red tissue - THANK YOU - no that's not it.......she didn't send me red tissue and a card.........read on............

Here it is: It's carefully wrapped in white tissue.

OMG - revealing the cutest box (AND IT IS HEAVY) using another one of my very favorite stamp set.........cute!!! Looks like me when I was 5!

Inside the box is a set of (6) 3x3 cards with envelopes........can this be ever so cute or what? There's more..........

Inside each card bottom left corner is a fan and cut out flowers............I think Barbs eyesight is pretty sharp to have colored and cut out each of these flowers X 6! Goodness!

This is the back of the box:

Thank you for stopping by today to visit........ahhh.....I'm going to enjoy this RAK a bit more.....it is so much fun to have blog friends....I am so grateful............Hugs!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's really a wonderful gift Patti :)
jovita

debbie said...

Patti,
I just love your gift.....do you know what stamp set this is? My son has a new girlfriend who would just love this girl. I just love how bright and cheery she is.
thanks,
Debbie

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

I am so happy that the card and gift survived the mail safely and that you liked them! :<)

Thank you for the kind words and great photos! I wanted to make something special for a special friend. :<)

Wishing you a great day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Helen said...

Hi Patti,

That's a cute RAK. I laughed when I got to the part, the stamp image looks like you. Isn't Barbara sweet to send us these cute note cards. She sure made me felt special.