A flower made from the Extra Fancy Flower Punch: tutorial from Helen (www.helenmade.blogspot.com)
Here are the (6) tags with (2) Small Tags. Two of the size tags has little pockets made form DSP scraps to hold the white small tags. The top of these small tags are using the new small flower punch from Itty Bitty Shapes in the Summer Mini. Place some really small cute photos and inspirational words on these tags.
Close-up of the magnetic closure: punched DSP conceals the magnet. LOVE this idea from Laura!!!
Inside of box and stacked tags:
Here are the supplies used for this project:
(1) template from Orbits Gum Wrapper - Rose Red CS used
(2) Raspberry Tart DSP : cover cut per template made from the Orbits Gum Wrapper
(6) Rose Red CS tags: 2" x 3"
(2) Whisper White CS Small Tags: punched
(6) Raspberry Tart DSP for tags: 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
(1) 12" cut 1/4" Raspberry Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamps: Tiny Tags (retired)
- CS: Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP (retired), Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
- Accys: Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Small Tag Punch, 3/16 Corner Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower Punch (retired), 1/4" Raspberry Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Large Silver eyelets (non SU), Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots.