Whoo - hoo: I completed another kit that was purchased many moons ago..........feels great to finish it! This is a new type of technique for me: using metal as the base, embossing it, and then sanding it. Results are very unique. Everything came in the kit except for my added silk flowers and adhesive red rhinestones. Finished project size is 6" x 6". This album is in my absolute favorite colors so naturally I wanted to play with it.
Here's a closer view of the my added large and medium silk flower with adhesive red rhinestones and punched DSP from the kit.
Inside Page 1: I added silk flowers with adhesive red rhinestones and punched DSP from the kit: