Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Metal Front Accordian Album

Whoo - hoo: I completed another kit that was purchased many moons ago..........feels great to finish it! This is a new type of technique for me: using metal as the base, embossing it, and then sanding it. Results are very unique. Everything came in the kit except for my added silk flowers and adhesive red rhinestones. Finished project size is 6" x 6". This album is in my absolute favorite colors so naturally I wanted to play with it.

Here's a closer view of the my added large and medium silk flower with adhesive red rhinestones and punched DSP from the kit.

Inside Page 1: I added silk flowers with adhesive red rhinestones and punched DSP from the kit:

Page 1-2:

Page 3-4:

Page 3-4: removable tags

Back view:

Top view of album:


Overall length of album stretched out: 22-1/2" long!!!

Back view:
Thank you for stopping by today........may this inspire you to dig through your stash to finish those projects, too............Hugs......!!!!

8 comments:

eunice said...

Oh, this is absolutely beautiful, Patti! The colors, the paper, the embellishments...all spell baroque, elegant, classy!

Liam said...

Beautiful. Love it.

Liam

Ellen Kemper said...

Oh WOW

Helen said...

Wow!!! Love the embossing metal.

Christa said...

hello Patti , i saw your blog and wow what a beautiful creations you make, i love it ( sorry for my terrible english) hugs christa

peata said...

totally love it!
toilet roll mini scrapbook comp

Estelle said...

and another WOW! This is just absolutely gorgeous!

Karen C said...

This is gorgeous!