Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coconut Card

Look what I got!!!! I love when I get a surprise card from others and then I absolutely LOVE it, too!!!! As the Tropical week contines...........Gail W gave me this fabulous card she made as a "thank you". Gail doesn't have a blog (yet) but she should. Finished card is 5" X 7". She used the Island Floral Bigz Die and also the new Square Lattice Impression Folder. I love how she incorporated the new Itty bitty punch and clear itty bitty buttons in the center of the flower.

Card Back:

Card opens and there is a note inside (which I have turned over...hee hee....)



I'll try to identify supplies used:
  • Stamps: unknown
  • CS: Clsoe to Cocoa, Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Pumpkin
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys: SU Square Lattice Impressions Folder, SU Exclusive Big Shot Island Floral Bigz Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Bitty Buttons, Mini Glie Dots

Thank you for stopping by today..................enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Liam said...

What a great idea. Shame we don't have this embossing folder in Australia. Love it. If I was in the US or Canada I think I would come back to Australia without any money and heaps of crafting stuff you have so much I want over there it is not funny.

Liam

md said...

des bravos
md

Anonymous said...

It's a very nice card. I love it.