Here's the front:
Here's the overview:
And the back:
How to make these:
(2) Baskets & Blooms Diebaskets in So Saffron CS
(2) Punpkin CS 2nd layer: 1-3/4" high
(2) Rose Red CS bottom layer: 7/8" high
(1) So Saffron CS Box: cut 4-3/4" x 5". On the 5: side, score 2", 3". Turn paper and on the 4-3/4" side, score 1", 3-3/4". Cut slits (solid lines).
After cutting basket pieces, position the cut pieces as follows:
Using the Big Shot, place the all basket pieces through the Square Lattice Texture Impressions Plate
Using Soft Suede Stampin' Write Pen, make stitch lines at the top pieces of each section.
Apply sticky tape to the front and Back section of the box:
Apply sticky tape to the sides of the box:
Stamp flowers and cut out, apply dimensional to the back. Punch leaves using the Extra Large Bird punch. Stamp coconut, color with Stampin Write Pens, then punch using the wide oval punch. Use 1/16" hand held punch to thread linen thread through the basket handle.
Due to the texture created, best to use sticky tape to secure the 2nd and bottom basket layer:
Remove the backing of the sticky tape and apply the back basket.
Remove front box sticky tape and position the front basket. Remove sticky tape from the side box and secure. Project is complete!!!!
- Stamps: Tropical Party
- CS: So Saffron, Pumpkin, Rose Red, Whisper White
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Basket & Blooms Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, 2 Step Extra Large Bird Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/16" Circle Hand Held Punch, Stampin" Write Pens: Soft Suede+Tempting Turquoise+Summer Sun+Old Olive+Melon Mambo, Linen Thread, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today................HUGS......!!!!