Here's a closer view of the cake top:
In order to be able to turn the light on/off, the top cake layer will not be secured. Punch 1-1/2" Circle in the DSP and adhere to the top of the cake - this will be the placement guide for the top cake layer. See the underside of the tea light? Pull the red tab to "activate" light.
Here's the tea light lit. Love it!!! This tea light has an on/off switch:
(1) Cake Stem in Pretty in Pink
(1) Tea light: this willbe the top of the cake
(1) 2nd level Cake
(1) bottom level Cale
(1) Bella Rose DSP cut 1" x 10-3/8"
(1) Bella Rose DSP cut 1" x 5-3/8"
Scallop Pretty in Punk CS, then carefully trim to 1/4" wide
Apply sticky tape per assembly instructions for the cake. Curl the cake strips and Pink "icing" so they will easily wrap around the cake bases.
Use a pencil to mark the center and make cross hatches as shown:
Use craft knife to cut lines to fit through "flame". Apply Tombow adhesive to the top of the tea light. Fold over the scallop sections.
After assembling the bottom and 2nd cake layers, trim off and leave 5/8" of the cake stem. Add sticky tape, fold down on to cake layer. Cover with the 1-1/2" punch circle.
Punch out flowers, clip towards the center, adhere adhesive rhinestones to the center. Apply to cake with Tombow adhesive.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Bella Rose (retired), Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette (Yay - no longer retired!!!)
- Ink: none
- Accys: Big Shot Pop-Up Cake Die, Big Shot Scallop Circle Die, Trio Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Bling ( retired adhesive rhinestones), Scallop Boarder Punch, Tombow Adhesive, Sticky Tape, Craft Knife, Healing Mat.
Thank you for stopping by today.stay tuned for the box for this cake next week....Have a great weekend!!!