The top/bottom view of the card should look like this:
Here's what is needed to make this card (oops, I've changed the inside Shades of Spring DSP to be the same paper as the outside -sorry for the confusion. When putting this card together, the white background of DSP was too white):
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Pretty in Pink CS, score on the 8-1/2" side at 4-1/4"
(1) 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White CS for the front
(1) 5" x 3-3/4" Shades of Spring DSP for the front
(1) Sending Love Hugs note card
(1) 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Pretty in Pink CS
(1) 5-1/4" x 8-1/4" Whisper White CS, scored on the 8-1/4" side at 4-1/8 (not in photo - this was an after thought)
(1) 5" x 8" Shades of Spring DSP, scored on the 8" side 3-1/4", 4, 4-3/4"
(3) 1-5/8" x 2-1/2" Whisper White CS tags
Stamp the Sending Love Noted Hugs with "Love You Much" stamp using Close to Cocoa ink:
Single knot 2 rows of Pink taffeta ribbon, secure with adhesive in the back. Pop this panel with dimensionals and position on to card front.
Attach the Whisper White CS to the Pretty in Pink card base. Then add adhesive to the Shades of Spring DSP but NOT in the middle section. STOP at the fold line as shown by the Green arrows (I've misplaced my Pink arrows......)
Attach Shades of Spring DSP as shown. The middle of the card should be folded "out", forming a diamond shape in the center
- Stamps: Well Scripted
- CS: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Shades of Spring DSP
- Ink: Close to Cocoa
- Accys: SU Exclusive Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit Die, Sending Love Notes: Hugs, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today..................HUGS!!!