Monday, April 5, 2010

Asian Boy Punch Page

Ooops, I totally forgot to post the punch page for this little boy. The project was completed on a previous posting on February 26, 2010 Noodle Bowl Fancy Favor Bag. The girl version was posted on February 23, 2010 Rice Bowl Fancy Favor Tutorial.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Embrace Life
  • CS: Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Black, Brilliant Blue
  • Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink
  • Accys: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Real Red and Black Stampin Write Pens, Daubers, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape
Thank you for your patience as I catch up on loose ends...................Hugs!!!

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

I hope that you had a nice Easter weekend! I love this little guy and hope to use him on a project soon. :<)

Wishing you a great day today!

Barbara Diane

Brenda said...

I just love all your Asian inspired projects! TFS! Hope you had a great Easter!