Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Award

Another award: this one is from Abby - her blog is www.abbyscreations.blogspot.com I am flattered to have received this award from her last week. I will be passing this award on to 10 other blogs so here goes............

Melissa @ www.saucystamper.blogspot.com
Tammy @ www.stampwithtammy.blogspot.com
Jennifer @ www.jennifersstampaddiction.blogspot.com
Melissa @ www.megastampinstudio.com
Sungheechon @ www.creativityinprogress.com
Zeva @ www.inkzstudio.blogspot.com
Amy @ www.tethered2home.com
Adela @ www.creationsbyar.com
Sankari @ www.sunnysankari.blogspot.com
Mona @ www.cupcakescreations.blogspot.com

whew..............thanks for stopping by to share my award with me!
hugs...............

3 comments:

Jennifer Jones said...

wow thanks!!

sunghee said...

wow wow wow!!! Thank you! It means a lot especially coming from a creative person like you!
THANK YOU!!!

Zeva said...

Thank you very much! I love your work!