Here's the top of the box with the 1" punched hole:
Lid removed reveals message inside:
Here's the bunny: Ears and paws are using Stampin Write Pretty in Pink pen and cheeks are sponged using daubers with Pretty in Pink ink.
This photo shows the back of the box with a bow.
correction: Auck!!!! I just noticed my tree trunks are upside down!!!! OMG - well, you get the idea.
The Bear in the woods.
The tree tops: Boho Blossoms punch tree tops: sponge with Old Olive ink using daubers. Randomly attach punched tree tops to lid using mini glue dots.
The trunks are made using the texture Sizzix plate. Sponge the plate with Creamy Caramel ink, the run cut paper through to achieve this look. Cut the trunks 3/4" wide x 1-1/2", score in half and hand cut the curve for the tree trunk. Attach using sticky tape and position on each corner of the box.
A larger hole was punched in the lid: 1-1/4" Circle to allow light into the box
The bear is holding one of the hearts from the Heart to Heart Punch. There is a larger Heart placed in the back with a dimensional.
Back of the box showed the message "to You from Me" stamped in Creamy Caramel ink:
Here shows the die cut pieces to make the bunny:
The die cut pieces for the bear:
Assembled Bunnies and bears:
To make the box:
(1) 5" x 5", score 1-5/8" each side. Cut away 2 of the sections as shown, punch hole, apply sticky tape, then assemble box
Here's the lid: (1) 2-7/16" x 2-7/16" (which is 2-3/8"+1/16")....sorry but the lid just needs to be slightly larger than the box bottom. Score 3/8" on all 4 edges.
Stamp image - be careful to stamp image in the correct direction if the image has a specific direction (like these clouds). Use Bashful blue to stamp the message (which was placed inside the box after using the scallop square punch.
For the bear box, a background stamp used Versamark ink and the message used Creamy Caramel ink.
Use a 1" circle punch for the Bunny box.
Attach punched fence around the box.
Secure Pink ribbon to lid with snail adhesive then attach around the lid with the bow in the back. I added a Pixie Pink Punched heart to the front of the lid popped with a dimensional.
- Stamps: Best Yet (retired), Good Neighbors (SAB-retired)
- CS: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Real Red, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Pixie Pink
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Versamark, Pretty in Pink
- Accys: Bunny & Bear die (non SU), 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Fence Punch (non SU), Sizzix Big Shot Texture Plate #4, Stampin Write Pretty in Pink and Black Pens, Pink taffeta Ribbon Sponging Daubers, Sticky Tape, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today...................hugs!!!!