- The hanging Grosgrain ribbon is totally optional - still looks great without it but I thought it would a great purse handle.
-Change out the flower and make it with the die cut butterflies...............can you visualize it?
-make this a treat holder (I didn't but you can!)
Left photo: Flap closer view. The Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon used for the handle and is tied into a single knot at top. The Extra Large fancy flower punch is the bottom of layer of the flower base. Pink flower is from the Big Shot Basket & Blooms Die. Leaves are cut from the SU Exclusive Birds and Blooms sizzlit die. Lavender flower is from the SU Exclusive Big Shot Floral Fusion Die. Pink, Old olive color, and Lavender felt can be purchased from your local craft store. Attach flower and leaves using a mini glue dot.
Right photo: "MOM" is cut from the Big Shot Naturally Serif Big Shot die attached using the 2 way glue pen. The Oval scallop is popped with dimensionals onto the album front.
Left photo: Back of album
Right photo: Side view
Now we can finally open this album:
Left photo: Velcro is used as the attachment (it's the clear kind so it is THIN!). The grosgrain ribbon is attached inside simply with snail adhesive.
Right photo: Album opened. Inside flaps have room for journaling as well as photos.
Left photo: Tags removed from the album. 3 are decorated with the DSP - the rest of the tags are with solid CS. The tops of the tags are embellished with punched Boho Blossoms flowers and silver brads. Room for photos.
Right photo: The reverse side of the tags are solid CS with a single punched flower. Room for lots of journaling.
Left photo: Here's a close-up of the tag holder.
Right Photo: What's needed to make this project:
(1) 3-1/2" x 11" Orchid Opulence CS - score on the 11" side @ 5-1/8", 5-7/8" (spine would be 3/4")
(1) 3-1/2" x 11" Orchid Opulence CS - score on the 11" side every 1/2"
(4) 3-1/4" x 4-7/8" Shades of Spring DSP for the outside and inside
(1) 3-1/4" x 1/2" Shades of Spring DSP for the spine.
(1) Orchid Opulence CS (not Certainly Celery as shown in photo) Scallop Circle for the flap. Score @2", 2-5/8"
(5) Big Shot die cut Tags: (1) Orchid Opulence CS, (2) Certainly Celery CS, (2) Barely Banana CS
(9) Very Vanilla CS 2-1/2 " x 3-7/8" for tags
(3) Shades of Spring DSP 2-1/2" x 3-7/8" for tags
(1) 16" cut 5/8" wide Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon fir handle (not shown in photo)
Left photo: Punch all corners of the solid CS and DSP for the tags, attach with snail adhesive
Right photo: Score the die cut scallop circle (for the flap), apply sticky tape. Apply to back of the album BEFORE the DSP. Note: I changed out the Certainly Celery Scallop Circle to Orchid Opulence.
Left photo: Punch the Shades of Spring DSP. Layer on the die cut flowers. Use piercer and complete with the silver brad and filigree brad. Apply to the flap front using dimensionals.
Right photo: Mountain and valley Fold the inside tag holder as shown. Add sticky tape to the first and last 1/2" sections.
Left photo: Use the small hole in the crop-o-dile to punch through 2 folds (4 layers). Add the silver eyelet and secure. Repeat on both ends of the tag holder.
Right photo: Finished right side of tag holder.There will be 5 tag holders
Left photo: Remove the sticky tape adhesive, attach to the center of spine.
Right photo: Apply the DSP to each side of the tag holder
Left photo: Punch a bunch of assorted flowers using the Boho Blossom Punch. Pair them up for each tag.
Right photo: Pierce through the top flower for the brad. Attach to the top of tag using a mini glue dot. Attach small flower to the back of the tag with a mini glue dot.
Attach the last (2) 2-1/2 x 3-7/8" Very Vanilla CS to the inside front and back album on top of the Shades of Spring DSP. Finally - YES - it's now complete
- Stamps: none
- CS: Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Shades of Spring DSP
- Ink: none
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Two Tags die, Big Shot Natural Serif Decorative Strip Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Basket & Blooms Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Big Shot Scallop Circle #2 Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Birds & Blooms Sizzlit Die, DieBoho Blossoms Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Filigree Designer Brads, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Silver Eyelets, Crop-o-dile, Piercer, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots, 2-way Glue Pen, Felt (non SU)
Whew! ..............and that's why it took me so long to post this project!.............thanks for stopping by.........HUGs!!!