Here's what is needed:
For the BON BONS:
(50) Itty Bitty Flowers in Close to Cocoa CS/Very Vanilla CS - (approximate amount)
(50) steel head pins - they do make short length ones.
(1) small muffin baking liner (1-1/4" base)
Here's all the punched flowers. The 1-1/2" Styrofoam ball fits great into the baking liner:
After the ball is covered about 80% all around (no need to cover the part that sits in the liner), apply Tombow around the liner as shown. Position completed ball into liner and place in a muffin pan for the adhesive to dry. Add a punched swirl to the top with some dazzling diamonds. Repeat these steps for the Close to Cocoa version.
Measurements to make as shown:
(1) 3-1/4" x 5" Close to Cocoa CS. On the 5" side, score 1", 2-1/4", 3-1/4", 4-1/2". On the 3-1/4" side, score 1", 2-1/4". Cut on the solid lines as shown. Trim 1/2" tab at top 1/8" to "0" on each side. The dot impressions folder was used before scoring.
(1) punched Close to Cocoa CS Itty Bitty Flower
(1) punched Very Vanilla CS Itty Bitty Flower
(1) punched Chocolate Chip CS Itty Bitty Flower
Apply sticky tape to outside both sides of the last section at top. Note: the opening is meant to be at the bottom.
Finishing: punch Oops, photo is small - can you see the punched flowers? Clip in between the petals and push the center - they will "pop" up. Use a white gel pen for the Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip flowers. Use the Close to Cocoa for the Very Vanilla flower. Postion a dimensional on top of the box, remove the backing, place the 3 flowers on top...........cool, eh?
For the 2nd Chocolate Square, same template is used. The texture plate #4 is used on the Big Shot. Follow the same steps to complete the box. Additional Embellishment:
(2) 1/4" strips Pretty in Pink CS
(1) small scrap 1/4" x 1-1/2 (approx.) , curl with bone folder. Adhere to top with mini glue dots. Add dazzling diamonds! After completing all 4 chocolates, you are ready to make the box.
For the BOX BOTTOM:
(1) 6x6 Chocolate Chip CS. On one of the 6: sides, score 1-1/4" on all 4 sections. Cut on solid lines as shown.
(1) 3-7/16" x 3-7/16" Pretty in Pink CS - this goes in the bottom of the box so it is slight smaller than the inside box measurement
(2) 1-1/4" x 3-7/16" Pretty in Pink CS. Locate center of 3-7/16", clip 5/8" up to create the crossbar int he center of the box.
See the Pretty in Pink box liner and cross bars to separate the chocolates? Place inside box. The box bottom is now complete - next the lid!
For the LID: use the same template as the box bottom except increase 1/8" (or 1/16" for a tighter fit). After I completed the lid, I actually cut down the lid sides to show the punched edge so the final measurement is:
(1) 5-5/8" x 5-5/8" Pretty in Pink CS. Score 1" all the way around. Punch with decorative edge (punch is from SAB but I am almost certain this will be in the next catalog). For this lid, cut the corners at an angle, apply sticky tape. Do not assemble lid yet!
(4) Very Vanilla CS punched scallop squares
(1) Close to Cocoa punched medium heart - from the Heart to Heart punch
(1) Creamy Caramel punched medium heart - from the Heart to Heart punch.
(1) 27" long Pink Taffeta ribbon
Assemble the Scallop Square with the punched hearts (add dimensionals to the backs), stamp the messages:
Add Crystal Effects to the stamped Chocolate stamped image. Add Dazzling diamonds to the other images, if desired. NOW carefully assemble lid. Add taffeta ribbon around the lid, secured with adhesive at ribbon back. Project complete!
- Stamps: Things I love, Happy Everything
- CS: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accys: Itty Bitty Punch (available to order May 1, 2010), Scallop Square Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Swirl Punch (non SU), Scallop Trim Boarder Punch (retired?), SU Big Shot Dot Impressions Folder, Big Shot Texture Plates #4, 3/8" Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Close to Cocoa Stampin Write Pen, White Gel Pen, Crystal Effects, Sticky Tape, Tombow Glue, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, 1-1/2" Styrofoam Balls (non SU), Gold Baking Liners (non SU), Steel pins (non SU).
Thanks for returning today to view this tutorial, any questions? Feel free to e-mail me.................enjoy!!!