Close up of finished rose:
Here is the inside accordion album:
Closer view of the inside top of the tags:
The front (before all the embellishing) and covered with Melon Mambo DSP:
To make the flower, here's what I did. (There are many tutorials out there)" - punch out flowers and sponge edges.
Cut out the center, cut some sections out, and make slits in between each petal. Curl each petal using a bone folder or piercer (not shown in photo):
This is what is needed for the tea pot front:
(1) completed Melon Mambo Rose
(2) Certainly Celery CS Little Leaves
(2) Old Olive CS Little Leaves
(2) Vellum CS Large Butterflies
(2) Vellum CS Medium Butterflies
(1) Vellum CS Small Butterfly
(1) Wide Oval stamped with "love you much" in Whisper White CS
(1) Melon Mambo CS punched Scallop Oval
M-O-M die cut using Melon Mambo DSP
This is what is needed to make the inside accordion album:
(5) Melon Mambo tags
(5) Vellum CS Butterflies
(5) Old Olive Little leaves
(1) strip Melon Mambo DSP 3-1/2" x 11-1/4". On the 11-1/4" side, score 2-3/4", 5-1/2", 8-1/4", 11" which leaves 1/4" to add on the last panel.
(1) panel in Melon Mambo DSP cut 3-1/2" x 2-3/4"
It is easier (for me) to apply adhesive to the DSP, then place the tag right up against the folded seam line:
Finished photo holder should look like this:
To have a great looking hang tag: thread linen thread through hole, tie an double knot (see the top of the tag) and then tie a knot about 1/2" apart. Then tie and make a bow around the handle.
- Stamps: Well Scripted
- CS: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Card Stock Vellum
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- Accys: SU Big Shot Exclusive 2 Tags Die, SU Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, SU Exclusive Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit Die, SU Exclusive Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/16" Hand Held Punch, Linen Thread, Pop Up Dots, 2 Way Glue Pen, Mini Glue Pen, Stamping Dauber
Thank you for stopping by today............hugs!!!