Here's the face of the white bunnies:
Here's the Close to Cocoa Bunnie:
Here's what I used to make these treats:
(6) Certainly Celery CS punched Scallop Circles
(4) Pretty in Pink CS punched Small Oval
(6) Whisper White CS punched Large Oval
(3) Whisper White punched 1-3/8" Circle
(2) Whisper White punched 1/2" Circles
(2) Black CS 1/4" Circles for the eyes
(1) Pretty in Pink 1/4" Circle for the nose
(1) White Pom Pom for the Tail
(1) Pixie Pink CS punched heart (not shown in photo below)
Assemble the top/bottom of the Patties as shown:
Add punched heart and secure "paws:" with adhesive. Place each piece into the 2" x 8" cello bag as shown. Be sure the patties are in the correct position in the bag.
Remove adhesive from the top of the cello bag, tie ribbon:
Assemble and add the Bunnie head and feet with tail. A mini glue dot was used to adhere tail.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Black
- Ink: none
- Accys: 1-3/8: Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch Small Oval Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Black Stampin' Write Pen, White Gel Pen, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Mini Glue Dots, Pom pom (non SU) 2x8 cello Bag (non SU), Taffeta Ribbon (retired)
Thank you for stopping by today..................Have a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!