Here's a closer view of the Real Red and Black ones:
See the Post-it Note inside?
Small amount of supplies needed to complete this project:
(1) 3-1/4" x 2" Black or Real Red CS, score at 1-9/16, then 1-11/16
(1) 2" x 2" Naturals Ivory CS scrap for the front main image
(1) Black or Real Red Scallop Circle
(1) Black Plastic loop
Here's a little story on the 3/4" Black Loops used: I got these from a large hardware retailer - they are to be used for keeping your paint chips all together when selecting paint. That means: they were FREE.
Use a piercer to make little holes in the scallops (note: gold CS replaced the red and black circles)
Stamp and Gold Emboss the covers as shown:
Stamp "Year of the Tiger" using Versamark ink, then emboss in Black.
Color the tiger using the More Mustard Stampin' Write Pen and Old Olive for the grass.
Apply dimensionals to the back of the scallop circle:
Here are all the completed Post-it Note books....aren't they cute?
Use the large hole in the Crop-o-dile and punch through all layers. Thread ring through, tie 5/8" ribbon on ring. Apply the front Scallop Circle to the front.
- Stamps: Embrace Life
- CS: Real Red, Black, Gold (non SU)
- Ink: Versamark
- Accys: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, More Mustard and Old Olive Stampin' Write Pen, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Piercer, Crop-o-dile, Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today.....................HUGS!!!