Here's a close up of the front.
There is a tone on tone circle cut from the lattice die to embellish the inside cover:
Inside is the lucky envelope. The envelope is inside a clear cello bag. Of course, there is also shiny gold CS behind the envelope.
Close-up of envelope front:
(1) 5-1/2" x 11", score @5-1/2" on the 11" side
(2) Real Red SU Lattice Die Cuts
(1) 1-1/2" x 4-1/4" Really Shiny Gold CS
(1) 1-1/4" x 4" Natural Ivory CS
(1) Small Cello Bag 3" x 5", trim cello bag down to 4-1/2"
(1) Lucky Money Envelope (this one is 2-1/4" x 4")
(1) 3" x 4-1/2" Really Shiny Gold CS
Line up the Lattice dies to lightly mark and trim down 1/4" from the fold line (see Pink arrow). After trimming, adhere to front using 2 Way Glue Pen.
Stamp images on Naturals Ivory using Versamark ink. Emboss both images using black embossing powder. Mount the Asian words on to the strip of Shiny Gold CS. Adhere to front using dimensionals. Punch the "Year of the Tiger" Circle Image with 1-1/2" Circle Punch.
Color the "Year of the Tiger" image using Stampin" Write Pens. The Tiger is Crushed Curry, then layered with More Mustard. After coloring, adhere to the front of the Lucky Envelope, insert into the cello bag. Adhere cello bag to the back of the card using snail adhesive.
- Stamps: Asian Words from PSX (1999 - old!), Year of the Tiger from Stampettes (Hawaii)
- CS: Real Red, Natural Ivory, Shiny Gold CS (non SU)
- Ink: Versamark
- Accys: SU Exclusive Lattice Big Shot Die, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Crushed Curry+More Mustard+Old Olive+Close to Cocoa Stampin Write Pens, SU Small cello Bag, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today...................HUGS!!!!