- on covering the tea pot chipboard
- on applying the branches to the tea pot
- on creating and applying the flowers
- on assembling the holder
The front and back of this tea pot was stamped using the bamboo image using Versamark Ink from Embrace Life. Inside Very Vanilla CS is stamped using Certainly Celery ink. The sponged butterflies give this tea pot dimension and texture.
Close-up view of the front:
Side view of holder:
The tag is tied to the handle: Tag is from the SU Exclusive Matchbox die. The Large Oval Punch is used and the alphabets are from the SU Exclusive Big Shot Billboard Die, applied using 2-Way Glue pen.
Here's the tea tag: There were 6 of these
To make the holder: below measurements again from 2/19 posting:
Add Black around the edges:
Finished Butterfly should look like this. Shape the wings with your fingers. Adhere to front with dimensionals.
Reverse side of the Butterfly:
For the tags: add Linen thread for the loop, sponge the tag edges, stamp bamboo with Certainly Celery ink:
- Stamps: Embrace Life
- CS: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
- Ink: Versamark, Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Red, Black, Pixie Pink
- Accys: SU Exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, SU Exclusive Two Tags die, SU Exclusive Matchbox Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Billboard Alphabet Die, Big Shot Birds & Branches Decorative Strip Die, Trio Flower Punch, Large Oval Punch, White Gel Pen, Crop-O-Dile, Mini Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue Pen, Anywhere Glue Pen, Linen Thread, Sticky Tape, Stamping sponges, Stamping Daubers, dimensionals.