Here is the close-up of the "L":
Here's the "O":
Here's the "V":
Here's the "E":
Here's the layout used for this project and what is needed:
(3) 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" Close to Cocoa CS, put through the crimper
(4) Melon Mambo Patterns DSP put through the Big Shot Top Note Die, pop with dimensionals
(4) strips of Kraft CS 2" wide, put through the Bog Shot Top Note Die, punch each edge with the scallop boarder punch, pop with dimensionals.
L-O-V-E letters die cut in Very Vanilla CS, pop with dimensionals
(4) Certainly Celery CS using the Big Shot Little Leaves Sizzlits Die. Attach with snail adhesive.
(4) cut 4-1/2" long ribbon, single knot, attach with mini glue dot
(4) large Pretty in Pink Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Sizzlits Die, attach with mini glue dots
(4) small Pretty in Pink Butteries from the Beautiful Wings Sizzlits Die, attach with mini glue dots
(1) 38" long 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
I later added:
(4) Very Vanilla Flower cut from the Bird & Blooms Sizzlit Die. Attach with dimenional.
(4) Vanilla Jumbo Brads
After crimping all 4 panels of Close to Cocoa CS, sponge all the edges
After due cutting the flower from Bird & Blooms Sizzlit Die, sponge the edges with Melon Mambo ink
This banner needed just a little bling: add to the butterflies - cut the amount needed and adhere to the center of the butterfly. It's just the right touch.
- Stamps: None
- CS: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Kraft, Melon Mambo Patterns DSP, Certainly Celery
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa
- Accys: SU Exclusive Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Die, SU Exclusive Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Big Shot Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, 5/8" Jumbo Brads, SU Exclusive Big Shot Top Note Die, SU Exclusive Little Leaves Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, 1/2" Polka Dot Melon Mambo Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Eggcellant Eggs Kit, 1/2" Library Clips, SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings Die, Stamping Sponges, Crimper, Piercer, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today ...................hope you enjoyed this project. HUGS!!!