Another view of the Chinese Tea Holder: The "TEA" is attached to the front with dimensionals.
Side view: the contianer is not stamped.
The back is stamped using Versamark ink:
Overview of the tea holder: you can see the stamped tags and the stamped inside tea pot.
Here's the closer view of the tea pot front: the birds are popped with dimensionals and their tails are curled up.
The tea bags...................
To make this project:
Trace the chipboard on to Crushed Curry CS and also on to Very Vanilla CS:
Stamp Crushed Curry CS using Versamark ink. Stamp the Vanilla CS (inside of tea pot) using Crushed Curry Ink. Using the Anywhere Glue Stick, adhere the cut tea pot pieces to the chipboard: make sure the inside (Very Vanilla CS) are adhere to the correct tea pot positions. Using a sanding block if needed to trim some spots.
Tea bag container measurement:
(1) 6" x 6-3/4" Crushed Curry CS, score along the 6-3/4" side, 2", 2-3/4". Turn paper, score 2"
Cut along solid lines to make container. Use sticky tape to secure.
Here are some of the pieces needed to complete this project:
(1) Tea bag container in Crushed Curry CS (measurement info above)
(1) Close to Cocoa Branch
(1) Chocolate Chip Branch
(2) Old Olive Branch to cut for leaves
(2) Pixie Pink birds
(3-5) Pretty in Pink Flowers - (I ended up using a total of 5 in this project)
(1) Pretty in Pink Large Oval
(1) Bermuda Bay Scallop Oval
T-E-A letters in Pixie Pink alphabets
(1) strip Pretty in Pink Scallop Trim Boarder
(1) strip Pixie Pink Scallop Trim Boarder
(1) 1/8"" strip Bermuda Bay Trim
(6) Very Vanilla CS Tags
(6) 4" long cut linen thread for tags
After attaching the front/back covers of the teapot chipboard, assemble the tea holder using sticky tape. Proceed to attach the back of the tea holder. Set the front aside to first complete the embellishments.
Cut the leaves from the Old Olive branch, attach to the Chocolate Chip branch using 2 way Glue Pen. Do the same process for the Close to Cocoa branch. If necessary, use tweezers to pick up the leaves. Position the finished branches and attach to front using 2 Way Glue Gen
Punch (3 - 5) Pretty in Pink flowers from the Trio Punch. Cut small slits in between the petals. Use a sponge dauber to sponge real red ink along the edges, use a white gel pen for the flower center. Fold up for that dimensional look - randomly attach flowers using a mini glue dot.
Stamp tops of the tags with crushed curry ink using the flower stamp from Embrace life. Attach tea bags with snail adhesive. Cut & Tie linen thread through the hole and place in container.
- Stamps: Embrace Life
- CS: Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Versamark, Real Red
- Accys: SU Big Shot Birds & Branches Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Two Tags Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Billboard Alphabet Die, Trio Flower Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, Linen Thread, Sponge Daubers, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, 2 Way Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Anywhere Glue Stick, Sanding Block
Hope you enjoyed seeing this project.................Have a great weekend.............HUGs!!!