Candy treat exposed:
(1) Scallop Square in Chocolate Chip CS
(1) 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Real Red CS
(1) 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Christmas Cocoa DSP
(1) message, punch using scallop oval punch. Add dimensionals to pop up.
Pierce the scallops:
Using your hands, curl each layer of the the paper diagonally as shown:
Use the Horizontal Slot Punch through each corner of scallop square.
Thread 7" long 1-1/4" Chocolate Chip striped Ribbon through the horizontal slots. Tighten the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain with both the the 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (7" long) and the Silver Elastic Cord (7" long). Place Striped Candy in the cradle. Position message at the top, underneath the tied ribbon. You're done!!!
- Stamps: Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess)
- CS: Real Red, Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accys: SU Exclusive Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die, Horizontal Slot Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Piercer, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today to visit. I hope you have enjoyed the 3 Wicked challenges this week that have been posted also on Split Coast Stampers. I've had a great time coming up with these challenges to present to you. It has been my pleasure to be your December Wicked Stamper!!! HUGS.............!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!