Here's the Ornament:
This is what is needed to make this project:
(1) 4” x 8” Merry Moments DSP, Score along the 8” side @4”
(1) Big Shot Scallop #2 in Very Vanilla
(1) 2-7/8” Circle in Real Red or Old Olive
(1/2) of the 2-7/8” Circle in Real Red CS or Old Olive CS
(2) 9-1/2” cut 5/8” wide Real Red or Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
(1) Knotted Bow: approximately 12” in length of 5/8" wide ribbon needed
(1) 5” cut Silver Elastic Cord
Fold DSP in half, use the Round tab punch through both layers on the open ends:
Start to attach vertical ribbon, using mini glue dots:
Attach "skinny" (1/8" wide ) Sticky Tape to each inside edge, Remove the back of the sticky tape and close. Starting at the front of the holder, wrap the remainder ribbon horizontally around and secure with a mini glue dot. Attach tied bow to the front with a mini glue dot.
The money holder: Use Tombow adhesive only around the curved section and position on top the Old Olive circle. This will make the pouch. Attach the Round Tab with sticky tape. Use the 1/16" punch and thread the elastic cord through. You're done!!!!
- Stamps: Oval All
- CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Real Red or Old Olive
- Accys: Round Tab Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, 1/16” Circle Hand Held Punch, Silver Elastic Cord, Tombow Adhesive, 3/16” wide Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today......stay tuned for Project #7 tom..........HUGS..........