(3) Scallop Squares. One each in Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Old Olive.
(3) 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Merry Moments DSP
(3) "HO"s . One each on Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Old Olive
(4) Large Ovals in Old Olive, scored in half
(6) 1/2" circle punched Real Red
(6) 1/4" circle Punched Crushed Curry
(2) Jumbo Punched Snowflake in Very Vanilla
(1) 1-1/4" wide cut 24" long Striped Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Position the DSP in any color combo as you wish along with the HO HO HO - some of my guests mixed the "H" and "O".........great idea! Adhere and proceed to the next step.
Making those Berry leaves may be the most difficult: After scoring lengthwise the oval, start to trim the leaves with sharp scissors.
Secure the panels to the striped grosgrain ribbon using sticky tape. Your project is complete.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Real Red, Chocolate Chip Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry
- Ink: none
- Accys: Big Shot Clear Scallop Square Die, Big Shot Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, 5 Petal Punch, ½” Circle Punch, ¼” Circle Punch, Oval Punch, 1-1/4” Chocolate Chip Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, White Gel Pen, Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-o-dile, Dimensionals
Thank you for following the 12 projects I had to offer. It was quite an undertaking and a great experience. I am hoping to be able to offer more future stamp camp projects soon.