By pulling the tag, the candy can be easily retreived.
To make this treat project:
(1) 8-1/4" x 6" Lovely Lilac CS, score on 8-1/4" side @3"
(3) 2" x 3" tag in Only Orange
(3) Round tab punches in Only Orange
Ink the Batty Jumbo Roller with Black ink, roll along the top edge revealing only "scardy cat - trick or treat" . Punch through both layers of Lovely Lilac using the 1-3/4" Punch, 1/2" from each edge, punch center hole last. Adhere 1/2" strip of Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper at bottom 1/8" away from the Fold line.
Turn paper over, secure Sweet Cups with mini Glue dots to Lovely Lilac CS. Do not remove the adhesive from the back of the Sweet Cups. Adhere Sticky Tape along the right and left edges and in between the Sweet Cups. Fill cups with candy - the center one has a plastic spider.
Remove Sticky Tape (not the ones on the Sweet Treats). Fold over the other hald of the treat golder. Insert the Only Orange tabs. Adhere die cut letters "EEK" on the Round Tabs. Your project is complete.
- Stamps: Batty Jumbo Wheel
- CS: Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Black
- Accys: Sweet Treat Cups, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Big Shot Sizzlets Decorative Strip Naturally Serif Die, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots.
Thank you for visiting today..................HUGS!!!