Card front message:
Top view of card: Note: do not apply adhesive to the center section of the card.
(1) 3-7/8" x 5" Bashful Blue CS for the card front
(1) 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Whiisper White CS, scored 4-1/4
(1) Wide oval message, stamped using Black ink.
inside card details in next photo.
(1) 5" x 8" Bashful Blue CS, scored 3-1/4", 4, 4-3/4"
(3) 1-5/8" x 2-1/2 "flags
To make the snowman:
(1) 1x1 square Black CS for the top of hat
(1) punched word window for the brim of hat
(1) 1-1/4" White CS circle for the head
(1) 1-3/8" White CS circle for the body in the middle
(1) 1-1/2" White CS circle for the bottom
(2) 1/4" Black CS circles for the eyes
(3) 1/4" Real Red circle for the buttons
(2) Jumbo Snowflake Punch arms in Close to Cocoa (see details on arms in next photo)
To make the arms: use the Jumbo Snowflake punch in Close to Cocoa. Cut off 2 pieces for each snowman.
Card front: dimensionals are add to the front piece after embossing, stamping and adhering white taffeta ribbon.
Be sure the top of the snowman hat does not exceed past the top of the card as shown by the Orange arrow.
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Itty Bitty Background, Christmas Punch (level 3 Hostess)
- CS: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Black, Only Orange, Real Red
- Ink: Versamark, Black
- Accys: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals, White Taffeta Ribbon
Thank you for stopping by today..................HUGS