Here they are all lined up:
Back view of the treat holders: Finish the back with a scallop circle, too.
Here are some close-ups of the treats: Stamp the "Batty for You" messages twice: once in one color and once in another color. Alternate the punching: use the 1-3/8" Punch and the 1" Punch to achieve the 2 colors. Pop with a dimensional. Depending on the size of your tubes, punch a co-ordinating color circle.
And here's the measurements to make this treat tube container: Items needed are:
(1) 1-1/2" x 8" Solid CS
(1) 1-1/4" x 3-3/4" Designer Paper
(1) 1-1/4" x 1-1/8" Designer Paper
(2) Scallop Circle Solid CS
(1) 1-3/8" Circle Punch
(1) 1" Circle Punch
- Stamps: Batty for You
- CS: Old Olive, Black, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Cast-a-Spell Designer Paper
- Ink: Old Olive, Black, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac
- Accys: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 5/8" Circle Punch (non SU), Dimensionals, Sticky Tape. 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon: Pumpkin Pie, Black, Old Olive.
Thank you for stopping by to visit today........HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!