#1: Miss Witch Book Treat Holder: Note: outside and inside front cover are cut the same size.
(1) Small Oval Punch in Old Olive for Face, use Black Stampin' Write Pen for mouth, adhere dimensional
(1) Sliver of Old Olive for Nose, use Real Red Stampin' Write Pen for "mole"
(1) Small Oval Punch in Lovely Lilac, cut in half for brim of hat
(1) cut 3/4" x 1-1/8" triangle Lovely Lilac for hat, adhere dimensional
(1) Large Oval Punch in Black
(1) Oval Scallop Punch in Only Orange, adhere dimensionals
(2) 1/4" Circle Punch in Whisper White for eyes, use Real Red Stampin' Write Pen
Side view of Miss Witch:
(5) Small Oval Punched in Only Orange, Sponge edges with Only Orange Ink, add dimensonals to back
(2) Strips of 1/8" wide x 2" long, curl using the piercer, adhere to back of pumpkin
(1) scrap of Close to Cocoa for Pumpkin Top
Tear a strip of scrap Close to Cocoa for the Pumpkin to sit on, position underneath Pumpkin.
Close-up of the Pumpkin:
(1) Round Tab Punch behind spider, add dimensionals after stamping
(1) 1" Circle Punched in Black CS
(2) Small Oval + Large Oval Punched in Black CS for the legs. Cut in half and cut again in half.
(2) 1/4" Circle Punch for eyes, use Black Stampin' rite Pen for pupils
(1) Modern Label punched ins Real Red CS, adhere to cover with dimensionals
(1) Word Window Punch for message
- Stamps: Itty Bitty Background, Sweet Treats, The More the Merrier
- CS: Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper, Black, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, Real Red, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa
- Ink: Black, Only Orange, Craft White, Lavender Lace
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Matchbox Die, Horizontal Slot Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired) Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Round Tab Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Real Red and Black, Stampin' Write Pen, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Piercer.
Thank you for your visit today. Hope you enjoyed this post......................HUGS!