Here's a side view of the tote:
Box template as follows: (less than 1/2 a sheet of 8-1/2 x 11" of paper - yay!) Assemble using sticky tape.
added information 10/123/09:
(1) 8-1/2" x 5-1/4" Whisper White CS
score along the 8-1/2 side: 1-1/4", next section will be 2-7/8", then 1-1/4", then 2-7/8", leaving 1/4"
score along the 5-1/4" side 1-1/4"
Cut as shown in photo
Cut away the 1/4" x 1-1/4" section at the bottom right side (see photo)
Crease with a bone folder, assemble box.
Additional pieces for the tote:
(2) Top Note die in Whisper White CS
(2) strips of 1" x 8-1/2" long Whisper White CS
(1) 1/2 x 4" long strip in Whisper White for knot
(2) 1-1/4" Punched Circles in Black CS for eyes
(2) 1" Punched Circles in Whisper White CS for eyes
(2) 1/2" Punched Circles in Black CS for eyes.
Distress edges of each strip. Using a stamping sponge, sponge edges using Close to Cocoa at the top/bottom of the Top Note for the front. For the back, sponge all edges. Sponge all the strips, too
Using a Real Red Stampin' Write Pen, draw lines in the eyes as shown:
Finished box should look like this:
Adhere eyes to Top Note front. Next cut 1" strips into 4-1/4 lengths, Position onto Top Note front. Turn over and trim excess strips, Sponge cut edges.
Apply sticky tape to the box for the Top Note pieces.
Last step: knot the 1/2" strip, adhere to front using a mini glue dot.
- Stamps: None
- CS: Whisper White, Black, Real Red
- Ink: Close to Cocoa
- Accys: SU Exclusive Top Note Big Shot Die, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Real Red Stampin Write Pen, Mini Glue Dot, Sticky Tape, Stamping Sponge, Distressing Tool.
Thank you for stopping by today to visit.............Hugs.................!!!!