The Candy Corn is floating on acetate.
Here's another view:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score at 4-1/4", stamp Itty Bitty Backgrounds with Crushed Curry Ink
(1) SU Exclusive Big Shot Top Note Due, stamp candy corn with Versamark Ink
(1) 3-5/8" x 1-1/4" Whisper White CS, use 3/16" Corner Punch on all corners
(1) 3-7/8" x 1-1/2" Crushed Curry CS, use 3/16" Corner Punch on all corners
(4) 1-1-1/4" Circle Punch: 4 Candy Corns
(4) 1-3/8" Circle Punch: (1) in Crushed Curry, (3) Dusty Durango
(2) 1/2" x 5-1/2" Whisper White, center and stamp "Yum"
(1) 1-3/4" Circle Punch in Clear Acetate
To make the Spinner, use a pencil to lightly mark 3/4" from the center tip, 3/4" from right and left edge.
Use this guideline to punch (Word Window Punch) the slider.
Prepare to have (2) Pennies: Adhere (1) dimensonal and position through the punched window, as shown. Remove back of dimensionals and place the end Penny on top. With a glue dot, adhere (1) of the candy corn on top.
Turn the top note over, adhere dimensions, as shown. Remove adhesive and attach to the front of the card.
To make the inside:
Adhere the (2) 1/2" strips 1/4" away from the top/bottom edge.
Cut into the 1-3/4" acetate in a circular motion. Adhere one of the candy corn to the bottom inside card, as shown.
Position the Candy Corn for the top inside, as shown (tip: make sure it is positioned with the back side showing). Apply adhesive to the back, then close the card. The top/bottom spring is positioned correctly. The last step is to adhere the last Candy Corn.
- Stamps: Tasty Sweet
- CS: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark, Crushed Curry, Black
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Top Note die, Word Window Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Pens: Dusty Durango, Crished Curry, So Saffron, Dimensionals, Acetate (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today to visit...............HUGS!!!