Measurement for the cover: (1) 5-1/2" x 3-1/4" Solid CS and DS paper. For this particular project, DS is cut 5-1/4" x 3" (due to limited DS scraps on hand AND that is why finished project has a black CS frame on the cover) - I kinda like it.
These are the (3) main pieces needed for this project. Other pieces needed are:
(1) 1/2" x 4" strip in Lovely Lilac Solid Card Stock (paper) - It's NOT ribbon, but try it with ribbon!
(1) Small Oval Punched Designer paper
(1) Large Oval in Lovely Lilac
(1) Black CS Decorative Frame (from the SU Exclusive Big Shot Matchbox Die)
Assemble Box. Apply Sticky tape to the following pieces: Back of box, 1" of the 1/2" x 4" Lovely Lilac strip. Add Dimensionals to the Lovely Lilac Oval and the Die cut Decorative frame.
Lightly mark with a pencil edge of the box and middle of the length of the cover.
Using the Horizontal Slot Punch as shown, punch through the pencil mark. Make sure opening is at least 1/2" to fit strip.
Remove the strips of Sticky Tape from the box bottom. Position the 1/2" strip of Lovely Lilac in between cover and box, leaving the strip to be 3" long. Secure box to back cover. Close front cover, thread 1/2" strip through Horizontal slot and underneath the Black CS decorative die frame.
- Stamps: None
- CS: Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper, Black, Lovely Lilac
- Ink: None
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Matchbox Die, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by to visit................HAVE YOURSELF A GREAT WEEKEND!