Mr. Bones peeking out:
And the spider is close by:
Close-up Of Mr. Bones. His head is popped with a dimensional.
Coffin template: Cut a piece of CS 3-1/4" x 6-1/2".
After cutting out the coffin and punching the hole, sponge all edges with Craft White ink. Add the Spooky Treat Rub-On to the front, pop with dimensionals, adhere to card front.
Stamp the outside and inside using Craft White ink Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Use the small and large swirls from the Tasty Sweets Stamp set in Lavender Lace ink.
To make Mr. Bones (unassembled in below photo), you will need:
(1) Designer Label Head, Stick one end into 1-1/4" Circle punch
(1) Jumbo Snowflake Punch, use 2 parts for the hands
(4) Small hearts from the Heart to Heart Punch for the joints
(1) Medium heart from the Heart to Heart Punch for the pelvis, use 1/4" punch to snip in for legs
(2) Horizontal slot for the feet(4) 1/4" circles for ankle and elbow
(2) 1/4" circles in BLACK for the eyes
(1) 1/4" circle in BLACK for the nose, cut in half
Ribs = vertical: 1/8" x 1", horizontal: (1) 1/8" x 1-1/8, (2) 1/8" x 3/4"
Arms = (2) 1/8" x 3/4"
Legs = (2) 1/8" x 1-1/4, (2) 1/8" x 1-3/8"
attach all pieces using 2 Way Glue Pen adhesive.
- Stamps: Tasty Sweet, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
- CS: Black, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
- Ink: Craft White, Lavender Lace
- Accys: 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Heart to Heart Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Designer Label Punch, Jumbo Snowflake Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Spooky Treats Rub-Ons, Stamping Sponges, Black Journal Pen, Real Red Stampin' Write Pen, 2 Way Glue Pen.
Thank you for stopping by today to visit..................Hugs!