Here they are lined up:
Purse inside: (3) Rolo Chocolate Cups. The tops are covered with punched DSP circles
(1) 4" x 4" Island Oasis DSP
(2) 2-1/2" x 1" Solid CS, scored in half
(2) Punched Solid CS using the Round Tab punch
(2) 1/4" x 6" Long Solid CS strips for the handles (not in photo)
Fold the Purse DSP as follows:
Add a small amount of snail adhesive to the inside sides (see pink arrows)
To prepare the top of the purse, use a craft knife to cute (2) slits along the fold line, 1/4 from each edge
Add sticky tape to both sides of the purse top. Slip purse handles through the slits, remove back of stick tape and position the handles down.
Remove the back of the sticky tape. Position the purse half way between the bottom of the handle and the fold line (see pink arrow). Fold the purse top half down.
Remove the sticky tape from the round tab punch, then place in between the purse handles. Repeat for the other side.
Completed purse inside should look like this:
Adhere half a Velcro closure at the tab top:
The last step: Punch a small flower and adhere with a mini glue dot in front
- Stamps: none
- CS: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP
- Ink: none
- Accys: Round Tab Punch, Flower Punch (retired), Mini Glue Dot, Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you like this quick and really cute purse!!!! Have yourself a great weekend, too!