Inside: (3) 3" x 3" Note cards with envelopes
How this MEDIUM Purse was made:
(1) 6" x 6" Real Red Solid CS (or DSP), Score 1-1/4" on two sides, turn and score 2-1/2", 3-1/2"
(1) 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" Black Solid CS for Flap
(2) 1/2" X 8-1/4" Black Solid CS for handles
(2) 2" x 3-1/2" Black Solid CS for top of purses, score on the 2" side @1"
(1) 1-3/8" Punched Black Solid CS circle
Here's what you should have:
Stamp the purse body with the images as shown. Optional note: no need to stamp the bottom of the purse.
Stamp image using black ink on a scrap piece of Real Red, punch out using 1-1/4" Circle. Punch a solid black 1-3/8"
Fold the purse body - results as follows:
Using a pencil, mark the position of the handles and flap for the back purse top. Use a craft knife to cut slits. Only cut slits for the handles for the front purse top.
Remove back of sticky tape, position purse body 1/4" into the purse top. Remove the other side of the sticky tape, then secure the other side of the purse top. Repeat for the front purse top.
Adhere a dimensional to the back of the black 1-3/8" circle, attach to edge of flap. Apply Velcro to secure flap closure. Project complete.
- Stamps: Circle Circus
- CS: Real Red, Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Black, Versamark
- Accys: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensional, Sticky Tape, Velcro (non SU).