The lily comes out of the purse - revealing some treats. Note: 2 sides of the purse has a scallop oval in Pumpkin Pie to cover up the other side of the printed DSP.
Oh, how I love lily flowers..............Dusty Durango as lightly sponged on the edges and fold lines. So Saffron was used for the center of the lily and dot the center with a So Saffron Stampin' Write Pen. The tip of the stamen is colored with the So Saffron Stampin' Write Pen, too.
The embellishment used for the top of the handle............tie a single knotted grosgrain ribbon, punch flower, adhere with mini glue dot to clear bitty button with polka dots showing. Punch a 1/2" Old Olive circle to make leaves, adhere to grosgrain ribbon with a mini glue dot.
- the Origami Purse: visit www.tethered2home.com posted 4/21/2010 for a video - ya gotta have a video for this one.
- the Lilly: visit www.valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/2010/06/punched-paper-lily.html - whoo-hoo she also has a video to make this and this link will bring you directly to the project posted.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Island Oasis DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink: So Saffron, Dusty Durango
- Accys: Wide Oval Punch, So Saffron Stampin' Write Pen, 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Punch, Bitty Buttons, Bo Ho Blossom Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/4" Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dot, Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today.......Have a great weekend!!! See you next week!!!! :)