What you will need to make this project:
(2) Coasters (I got these from a local restaurant and they happen to be 4" x 4")
(4) Island Oasis DSP cut 4" x 4"
(1) Tempting Turquoise/Pumpkin Pie CS cut 4" x 7-1/2" - info below
(1) 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" acetate (not in photo) for the window
(1) stamped and punch message (not in photo).
(1) 10" cut 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
To make the box:
(1) 4" x 7-1/2", Score 1/2" on all sides. Score on the 7-1/2" side @3-1/2", 4". Solid card stock is recommended to be used.
Punch each corner of the Island DSP with a corner punch that would match the coaster - in this case, my retired corner punch was used and no trimming was necessary because it fit perfectly. Note: Sponge edges of coasters, if desired. Adhere Island DSP to coasters. Place the covered coaster face down centered on to the die to cut:
This is what you should get - keep all pieces - do not discard:
For box assembly, add sticky tape as shown:
Place covered coaster on lid, use pencil to lightly outline the curly label opening:
In order to position the curly label punch centered on the lid, you will NEED to fold back the 1/2" part of the box.
Add sticky tape to the box, also adhere the clear acetate window sheet (not in photo) positioned over the curly label opening.
Remove backing of sticky tape for the front, add Grosgrain ribbon (not in photo) adhere. Repeat for the back side. Project is completed after adding treats - I used Skittles.
- Stamps: Short & Sweet
- CS: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Island Oasis DSP
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
- Accys: SU Exclusive Mover & Shapers Big Shot Curly Label Die, Curly Label Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/4" Old Olive/Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Punch (retired but worked perfectly), Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Acetate (Non SU: recycled Packaging)
Thank you for stopping by today..........!!!!