Which drink is yours...............????
For this hut (treat box), ya gotta get the treats from the bottom: cut (3) 1" x 3" Island Oasis DSP to cover the nuggets.
Back of hut:
How to make this Drink Hut:
(1) Natural Ivory CS Cut Big Shot Box #2
(1) 4" x 4" So Saffron CS Roof Top
(1) 3-1/2 X 4-1/2" Old Olive CS front skit, crimped and randomly cut 1/4" wide and 1/4" away from the top edge.
(1) 1-1/8" x 3-1/2 Island Oasis DSP for Box lid
(2) 1-3/4" x 1-1/8" Island Oasis DSP for Sides of Box
(2) 1-3/4" x 3-1/2" Island Oasis DSP for front/back box.
(1) 1" Circle: use scrap Whisper White CS for stamped message
(1) 1-1/4" Circle Rose Red punched to back the stamped message
(4) wooden skewers
Left photo: put the 4"x4" roof through the SU Exclusive Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Randomly cut fringe at an angle about 1/2" deep and ruffle up. Set aside.
Right photo: Adhere the Island Oasis DSP. Clip "v" on (4) sides of the lid
Left photo: clip "v' on (2) sides each of the box extensions to allow for the skewers.
Right photo: using a pencil, lightly mark the center the of lid underneath (about 5/8") to position the drinks - see pink arrow
Left photo: using a straight edge and craft knife, cut a slit through the box lid and attached DSP 1/2" away from the lid edge.
Right photo: Position and adhere wood skewers with clear tape (or you can use crystal effects). A clear ruler is used to line up the skewers so they are straight. 2" should be exposed above the box line.
Left photo: skewers and slit. All 4 skewers should be exposed 2"
Right photo: apply sticky tape to the front of the box. See pink arrow. Remove sticky tape backing and apply crimped Old Olive CS: "gathering the paper to the opposite end.
Left photo: Prepare drinks: place all (3) drinks on the acrylic block, stamp using Staz On ink
Right photo: Use a Aqua painter brush for the drinks. Carefully cut out outline of drinks as shown, leaving a 1/2" extension at the bottom of the drinks.
Left photo: Slip the completed drink trio into the cut slit on the box lid. Remove sticky tape to secure on inside lid. Add a small amount of Sticky tape to the lid to secure the lid to the box since treats will be obtained from the underside of the box. Now roof can be attached using mini glue dots positioned on the skewers.
Right photo: use black ink to stamp message, Punch with 1" Circle Punch. Punch 1-1/4" Circle in Rose Red CS for backing and pop with a dimensional, attach to left side of hut corner.
Apply a variety of punch flowers to the hut edge with mini glue dots. Project is complete.
Note: a white gel pen was used for the center of the flowers....but it pooped out on me..........grrrr..............
- Stamps: Cheers to you
- CS: Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, So Saffron, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP
- Ink: Black, Staz-On Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Only Orange, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pixie Pink, Basic Grey
- Accys: SU Exclusive Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot Box #2 Die, Spring Flower Bouquet (retired), 1" circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Crimper, Aqua Painter, Sticky Tape, Dimensional.
Thank you for stopping by today..........hope you enjoyed this drink hut! Ah Yes, Have a great weekend!!