January 4, 2010 Valentine Slider
December 10, 2009 Xmas Slider
November 2, 2009 Halloween Slider - the original!
This card was a special request for a workshop...........glad to accommodate. It turned out great. There are both Card stock embossed Butterflies as well as Vellum Card Stock Butterflies on this card.
Pull the round tab with the butterflies to reveal the message: sweet!
Close up of the top of the card:
Close up of the bottom of the card:
Here's what is needed to make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Pretty in Pink CS. On the 8-1/2" side, score 1/2", 4-1/2". You will be left with 4"
(1) 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Whisper White CS for the inside Top Note
(1) 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Sending Love DSP for the outside Top Note
(1) 3" x 3" scrap Whisper White for the Message to be stamped and punched with the Extra Fancy Flower Punch
(1) 2" x 2-1/2" Whisper White to cut the Butterflies
(1) 2" x 2-1/2" Card Stock Vellum to cut the Butterflies
(2) Pretty in Pink CS punched word windows (not in photo)
(1) Pretty in Pink CS punched tab: using the Round Tab Punch (not in photo)
Center the top note, cut 1/2" from the top down to 1/2" away from the bottom
Position the Pretty in Pink CS 2-1/2" in toward the right. Cut 3/4" down from the top and stop 3/4" away from the bottom edge.
Punch top edge with the Round Tab punch as shown:
Inside card: mark the center of the card, then mark 1-1/2" away from the bottom. This measurement will differ from previous posts because of the outside image. Note: adjustment needs to be made for different images. Apply sticky tape to both sides of the punched round tab as shown.
Fold each word window in half. Apply sticky tape to ONLY ONE HALF side of each word window. Remove the sticky tape to position one of the word window on the line. Place the second word window exactly above the first one but opposite sticky halves. You will have 2 "wings" as shown.
Slip the "wings" though the Pretty in Pink Card Front as shown. Note: Pretty in Pink CS was used instead of Whisper White because the color card stock is slightly heavier.
Apply snail adhesive to the back of the Sending Love DSP Top Note. Slip the "wings" through and push down on the snail to adhere to the card front. Add (2) dimensionals as shown to each of the "wings". Do not obstruct the fold line, otherwise the message will not slide.
Add the front message, butterflies on the card front, on the round tab. Lastly, remove the side sticky tape and close. Your project is complete.
- Stamps: Well Scripted, With All My Heart, Always
- CS: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Vellum CS, Sending Love DSP
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Top Note Die, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Round Tab Punch, Word Window Punch, SU Exclusive Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots.
Thank you for stopping by today...............HUGs!!!