Closer look at the crane: just lightly dot the eye with a black pen
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Card base in Lovely Lilac, score @4-1/2"
(1) 5-1/4" x 4-1/4" DSP of your choice
(1) 3-1/2" Circle in Lavender Lace, put through Big Shot to texture paper
(1) 4" x 4-3/8" inside "arm" in Lovely Lilac, score @ 2, 4 leaving 3/8" for the sticky tape
(1) 1-3/4" x 3-3/4" Lavender Lace, put through Big Shot to texture paper
(1) 1-3/4" x 3-3/4" DSP of your choice
(1) 2" x 5-1/4" inside right panel in Lavender lace, put through Big Shot to texture paper
(1) 1-3/4" x 5" DSP of your choice
Right Photo: Adhere DSP of your choice to the right front. I used 2 way glue to adhere the entire DSP to the card front. Then, use a removable tape to secure CS for cutting.
Left Photo: be sure to place the cutter (blade not inserted yet) centered on the card front (see vertical pink arrow)
Right Photo: also be sure the cutter blade is about 1" from the top (see right pink arrow)
Left Photo: Check the card bottom to ensure cutter is straight.
Right Photo: Place blade into the cutter - yup - it will cut through 1 layers of paper (the DSP is light weight). Cut ONLY half the circle - DO NOT cut out the entire 3-1/2" circle.
Left Photo: while the paper is secured, fold back the cut 1/2 circle, use bone folder to create crisp fold.
Right Photo: remove from cutting glass, add sticky tape to the half circle as shown.
Left Photo: remove back of sticky tape and place textured 3-1/2" circle on top. Be sure the right side of the circle "clears" the cut 1/2 circle just made.
Right Photo: add dimensionals to a cut crane and position on to the circle.
Left Photo: work on the inside. Adhere DSP of your choice on the left side "arm", adhere textured CS on the 2nd panel. Add stickytape to the 3/8" section as shown. Adhere DSP of your choice to the right panel.
Right Photo: remove the sticky tape, and "connect" to the right panel.
Left Photo: once connected, turn over, add sticky tape as shown. Position onto the right inside card 1/4" from the edge.
Right Photo: add sticky tape to the left inside (see pink arrow)
Next and last steps: fold the right side so the 3 panels "stack". Remove the sticky tape from the 1/2 circle. Close card. Open card, then the mechanics of this card is completed. Add snail to further secure if desired.
Left photo: top view
Right Photo: the front back side of the folded circle should look like this.............
- Stamps: none
- CS: Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac, DSP (non SU)
- Ink: none
- Accys: Circle Scissor Plus, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape
Thank you for stopping by today............HUGs!!!