Close-up of the Lavender one with the Shades of Spring DSP:
Close-up of the Real Red versions with Sending Love DSP:
(1) 3" x3" Shades of Spring DSP for the smallest size Flower in the die
(2) 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Lovely Lilac CS for the 2nd smallest size Flower in the die
(1) 2-3/4" x 1" Old Olive CS for the Flower Pot top
(1) 2-1/2" x 7-1/2" Close to Cocoa CS for the pot. Score along the 7-1/2" side, 3/4", 2-1/2", 1", 2-1/2", 3/4". To create the "pot" shape, cut 1/2" to nothing toward the top of the pot. (see photo of pot) - regretfully, not template photo this time.
(1) 2" x 2" Whisper White CS scrap for the center message, use 1-1/2" Circle Punch
(1) cut 6-1/2" long 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
Use Old Olive and Lovely Lilac Stampin Write pens for the message, then punch using 1-1/2" Circle Punch. For the Real Red Flower Pot version, use Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Pens.
After scoring the flower pit and cutting the shape, use the texture plate:
Use Scallop trim boarder punch for one side of the Old Olive CS as shown:
Pierce each side of the pot about 1/2" from the edge, apply the brad. Prong side will be the front and brad side will be the back.
Add sticky tape for the scallop pot top to cover the brad legs. Use pop up glue dot for the back large Lovely Lilac flower.
Apply one more pop up glue dot on top of the lolly pop stick. Place the 2nd Lovely Lilac Flower, then apply the Shades of Spring DSP with another pop-up glue dot, then another glue dot or dimensional for the message. Project complete.
- Stamps: Whimsical Words
- CS: Sending Love DSP, Shades of Spring DSP, Lovely Lilac, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Old Olive
- Ink: none
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Flower Folds die, Big Shot Texture Plate #4, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, Piercer, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch (SAB), Real Red-Old Olive, Lovely Lilac Srampin' Write Pens.
Thank you for stopping by today.....HUGs!!!