To get the treat, open the bottom:
Here are the front and top view of the homes:
Here are the side and back view - see the trees?:
(1) Milk carton die
(1) 4" x 2" Close to Cocoa CS for the roof, score 1/2" along the 2" side.
(1) Close to Cocoa CS punched Scallop Oval
(1) Very Vanilla CS punched 1/2" circle for the window
(1/2) Very Vanilla CS punched 1/2" circle for the window in the rafter
Left Photo: Make crisp folds. Apply sticky tape to the milk carton extension. Cut off the left flap as shown. Do not discard. Measure 1" , score 1/2", discard balance.
Right Photo: Use this piece for the 2nd flap from the right. Apply sticky tape to the flap and adhere.
Right Photo: Cut off 3/4" of the oval scallop. Keep the top half - this will be the front door.
Right Photo: Using a Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Pen, draw (2) vertical lines and doors for the door knobs.
Right Photo: Use scallop boarder punch along both 2" sides. Fold roof in half. At the 1/4" roof overhang, clip out 1/8" to "0" at the center to allow the roof to fold to make a "mountain" shape.
Right photo: Stamp Trees using Old olive ink. Use the cling tree stamps set side by side on the acrylic block which is perfectly spaced between the fold lines of the milk carton.
Left Photo: Stamp the same trees on the milk carton using Close to Cocoa ink (for the trunks - right?) Then apply dimensionals.The stamped tree tops are to cut out and placed on top of the trees.
Right photo: Assemble the carton sides. Add sticky tape right above the carton fold line to each side for the roof. Apply the roof top one side at a time. Add one mini glue dot to the front center of the roof at the 1/4" overhang. Your project is now complete. Optional: Add a butterfly to the roof, attach using a mini glue dot.
- Stamps: Good Neighbor
- CS: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
- Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Milk Carton Die, Scallop Boarder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Pen, Crimper, Stamping Sponges, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today................HUGs!!!