Close up of the front felt flower embellishment. The front cover is embossed with large dots for texture.
Inside Glassine Bag (from the Occasion Mini Page 19 item #117228) holding inserts with assorted tabs:
Here's the album "opened" up. There are inserts for journaling or small photos.
Added felt flowers to the first journaling page:
Middle journaling page felt flower:
Right Photo: supplies needed for this project
(2) 5" x 7" Melon Mambo CS for the front & back Cover
(1) 5" x 4-1/2" Close to Cocoa CS for the cover binding. Score on the 5" side: 2", 1/2"
(3) Glassine Bags (from the Occasion Mini Page 19 Item #117228), bag is 4-3/4" x 6-3/4" long, cut to 6-1/2" length (-1/4" off the open side)
(3) 6" x 4-1/2" Glassine Bag inserts in Whisper White CS
(2) 4" x 4-3/4" Melon Mambo CS Journaling pages
(1) 4" x 4-3/4" Close to Cocoa CS Journaling page
(7) 4-3/4" x 1" Close to Cocoa page connectors, score 1/2"
(2) 6-1/2" long cut 5/8" wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
(2) Little Leaves in Old Olive CS
Left Photo: see my box of cut felt flowers
Right Photo: Emboss the glassine Bags. Recipe from the bottom up: tab 1, emboss plate, bag/paper, Silicone Rubber, texturz Impression Pad (see how I labelled my plate).
Left Photo: Use 3/16 Corner Rounder Punch for the right front and back cover.
Right Photo: Use the scallop trim boarder punch on both sides of the cover binding and one edge of the journaling pages.
Left Photo: secure button using embroidery floss threaded through a needle. This will be placed on the front cover.
Right Photo: After punching an assortment of flowers, secure with a mini glue dot. Use a white gel pen for the flower centers. Add a dimensional. These will be placed in the Glassine Bag inserts on the tabs.
Left Photo: Punch both sides of the cover binding. Add 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon. Single knot the ribbon.
Right Photo: Add sticky tape as shown
Left Photo: add sticky tape to the page connectors. Fold on score line, make crisp fold with a bone folder.
Right photo: Remove back of sticky tape, position to the back cover left edge as shown.
Left Photo: Remove the baking of the sticky tape from the 1st connector. Then attach the 1st Glassine Bag.
Right Photo: Continue to attach the 2nd page connector. Continue with the rest of the page connectors and journaling pages. Journaling pages to be Melon Mambo, Close to Cocoa, then Melon Mambo.
Left Photo: Last page connector is attached to the front cover.
Right Photo: Use 3/16 Corner Rounder Punch on one edge of the Bag insert. Add sticky tape to the tabs as shown.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
- Ink: none
- Accys: SU Exclusive Basket & Blooms Die, SU Exclusive Big Shot Birds & Bloom Die, SU Exclusive Little Leaves Die, Big Shot Texturz Plate Kit #4, Glassine Bag, Soft Subtle Bards, Sift Subtle Buttons (retired), Boho Blossoms Punch, Round Tab Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch (SAB), 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Piecer, Felt (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today.............HUGs!!!!