Front top of card:
Front bottom of card with the treaters in costume:
Card inside: Message is a rub-on from the $1 bin Edges are sponged for that spooky feeling.
To make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score along the 8-1/2" side @4-1/4"
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Lovely Lilac CS for the front mat
(1) 3-3/4" x 5" Whisper White CS for the card inside
(2) 3-3/4" x 1" strops of Crumb Cake (Kraft) CS for the fence
(2) 3-3/4" x 1" Old Olive CS for the grass
Close to Cocoa to cut tree (not in Photo), use inked texture plate to create wood grain effect, then pop with dimensionals.
Scraps of Black CS to die cut Bats (not in photo), add googlie eyes, pop with dimensional
Scrap of More Mustard to die cut moon (not in photo)
Scraps of Almost Amethyst to die cut clouds (not in photo)
Sponge edges for the card inside and out using Craft White ink:
Sponge edges of the front Lovely Lilac mat and both punched grass pieces using Black ink.
Sponge punched fences using Soft Suede Ink:
Stamp images in Black, use Aqua pens along with a variety of ink colors for images. After coloring, cut images, adhere dimensionals to adhere to card.
- Stamps: Booglie Eyes (retired)
- CS: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac (retired), Black, More Mustard, Old Olive, Kraft, Close to Cocoa (retired), Almost Amethyst
- Ink: Black, Close to Cocoa (retired), Craft White, Cajun Craze, Lovely Lilac, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
- Accys: SU Texture Plate #4, Tree & Bat Die (non SU), Fence Boarder Punch (non SU), Grass Boarder Punch (non SU), Stamping Daubers, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Aqua Pens, Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Pen, Dimensionals, Rub-on (non SU)
Thank you for stopping by today...........................