Here's a close-up of the label.............the "Spooky" stamps so great! Love the font style.
Open the card to reveal.............the ghost peeking out from the tombstone..........the inside edges are inked with Craft White ink and bats are also stamped on each corner with the Craft White ink.......
close-up of the ghost:
Overview of the pop-out mechanism:
(1) 8-1/2" x 11" Black CS, score on the 8-1/2" side @ 4-1/4"
(1) 4" x 5-1/4" Basic Grey CS
(1) 4" x 2-5/8" DSP, retired Ghostly Greetings DSP or any DSP
(1) 5/8" x 4" Cherry Cobbler CS
2) Punched X-tra Large Decorative Label in Black CS
(1) 4-3/4" x 2-1/2" Basic Grey CS - this will be the tombstone
(1) 4" x 1-1/4" Black CS strip for the Pop-out mechanism
(1) scrap Whisper White for the Decorative Label (punch after stamping) and "Halloween" label on the tombstone
(1) Punched Whisper White Wide oval, cut off a angle at the bottom as shown
(2) Googlie eyes
First, use Basic Grey ink on the embossing folder, position the Basic Grey 4" x 5-1/4" CS and emboss. Assemble the card front.Then stamp Spooky using the Cherry Cobbler and punch out using the Decorative Label punch:
Here's how I made the back of the Decorative label outline (be sure to see Angela's video, too). Pop with dimensionals and position on top of the Cherry Cobbler strip. Card front is now complete.
Template for the pop-out mechanism:
Fold all score lines. Add sticky tape to each 1/2" area. Clip off the corner (see arrow) on the right side - the one close to the "v" fold.
Remove the stick tape. They SHOULD BE folded back attached to the inside card. The left side of the "v" SHOULD BE lined up with the inside fold line of the card.
Position Ghost as shown. Apply sticky tape along the left edge and bottom of the pop -out mechanism. Ink Wood Texturz plate with Basic Grey ink and place tombstone on top for the texture. Stamp "Halloween" on Whisper White CS, cut out, pop with dimensionals. Remove back of sticky tape and place tombstone 1/16" away from the folded edge. Card is now completed.
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, Halloween (non SU)
- CS: Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Craft White
- Accys: Decorative Label Punch, Web Embossing Folder (non SU), Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Big Shot Texturz Plates Kit #4, Googlie Eyes (non SU), Sticky Tape, Tombow Adhesive
Thank you for stopping by today................stay tuned tom for more Halloween............