Roof view: Bats randomly secured.
Front house bottom: Coffin has (1) adhesive rhinestone in the center. Coffin is popped with a dimensional to the house. The vellum Dracula is cool............the sheer organdy ribbon tied around the lid.
Right side of house: Graveyard stickers were perfect since they had the dripping blood on graves.......
Back of house: more randomly placed bats. Vent on Peak is punched with 3/4", then 1" red is a punched circle, sponged with black ink. The graveyard is one of the cool stickers with the dripping blood positioned in between the windows.
Left side of house:
Sponge chimney, gables, and peak edges using Craft White ink:
Stamp windows, cut out, apply dimensionals to adhere to house (note : there are 6 large windows and 2 small windows, along with a vent which are not pictured in the photo below). Stamp Coffin using Versamark, emboss with white powder, cut out, apply dimensionals to adhere to house. Dracula is stamped with Versamark ink, then embossed with clear powder, cut out, plan to adhere by using mini glue dots.
Sponge house on the edges using Craft White Ink, then randomly stamp flying bats (Wicked Cool Stamp set).
(2) 1-1/4" x 8-1/2" strips of Basic Grey (retired) are used for the Punched Graveyard boarder. Sponge using Black ink:
Bats are die cut and embossed. Use a fine black pen to add character to the bat or sponging them is also an option. With tweezers, adhesive rhinestones are added. Randomly position the bats on the roof and on the house.
For this house, the windows, graveyard stickers and graveyard punched boarder is laid out on the house before applying any adhesive. Window tops need to be positioned at least 3/4" from the top (the 3/4" is the width of the lid). After adhering all pieces, bottom of the house can be assembled.
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, Windows, Coffin, Dracula (non SU)
- CS: Black, Going Grey (retired), Whisper White, Real Red, Glitter Red (non SU), Card Stock Vellum
- Ink: Versamark, Black, Real Red, Craft White
- Accys: SU Big Shot Swirl Sizzlit Die, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Dripping Blood Punch (non SU), Graveyard Punch (non SU), Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, 1/4" Red Organdy Ribbon (non SU), Bat dies (non SU), Red adhesive Rhinestones (non SU), Graveyard Stickers (non SU).
Thank you for stopping by today...................