Here's a close-up of the drawers. Like the stamped webs on the drawer corners?
The card insert is removable:
In back, a personal message can be written or a gift card can be attached:
Here is the template for this card: definitely watch Jackie's video
To make this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Rich Razzleberry CS
(3) 2" x 3/4" Rich Razzleberry drawers
(1) 2-3/4" x 3-1/2" Old Olive CS insert, distress edges and sponge with Old Olive ink
(1) 2-1/2" x 3-1/4" Whisper White CS
(6) Black Brads (not in photo)
scrap Whisper White to stamp Witch Hat and shoes
Using the template for cutting, set the cutting blade 2-3/4" (which is the center of the card) in and start cutting 2" down, continue cutting to the 7-1/2" mark (the slit will be 5-1/2" long). If you are cutting more than a couple cards, it is best to mark the spot: see the arrow. Follow the score lines indicated on the template. Fold the card as shown in Jackie's video.
Stamp both the witch hat and shoes using black ink:
Use Old Olive, Pumpkin, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Pens to color in the socks and brim of hat. Cut out and set aside.
Sponge dresser and drawers using Rich Razzleberry ink. Stamp spider web on the dresser corners using black ink. Use the Curly Label punch on both sides of the dresser bottom.
Use piercer for brads. Attach dimensional to drawers.
Sponge Old Olive on the insert edges. Distress.
Stamp large web using Sahara Sand ink. Stamp "trick or treat" using black ink. Then stamp candle opera using Rich Razzleberry ink. Distress and randomly tear areas.
- Stamps: Wicked Cool, Large Web (non SU), Trick or Treat (non SU)
- CS: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Old Olive
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Black, Old Olive
- Accys: Curly Label Punch, Black Brads (non SU), piercer, dimensionals, Cutter kit.
Thank you for stopping by today.............more Halloween fun tom......................