Here's a close-up of the center candy corns with the googlie eyes:
(12) Punched Petal pieces in Whisper White
(1) 1-1/2" x 7" strip of Whisper White CS
(1) 1/2" x 7" strip of Pumpkin CS
(1) 5/8" x 7" strip of So Saffron CS
(1) set of "Spooky" in Whisper White CS using the Naturally Serif Alphabet Die
(1) set of "Spooky" in Black CS using the Naturally Serif Alphabet Die
optional: (2) Googlie eyes on the "oo" of "spooky"
To make the corn: adhere the Pumpkin and So Saffron strips on top of the Whisper White:
Cut the "corn" into 1" widths. Trim as shown. Then use the 3/16" Corner Rounder on all points. Randomly position the alphabet letters slightly at an angle on the corn using Tombow adhesive.
- Stamps: none
- CS: Whisper White, Pumpkin, So Saffron, Black
- Ink: Cajun Craze
- Accys: Big Shot Naturally Serif Alphabet Sizzlet Strip die, Petal Card Extra Large Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 3/16 Corner Rounder Punch, Googlie eyes (non SU), Tombow Adhesive.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend....................